My free self esteem workbook (also referred to as the Self Esteem Curriculum) gives you 8 practical steps and exercises you can do to build a high self esteem and overcome low self esteem.
The workbook takes you through and helps you to practically implement the following:
1. An Understanding of what self esteem is and the factors that affect your self esteem.
2. Your present concept of success and how it affects your self esteem, and how to recreate your concept of success to build a high self esteem.
3. Developing the right habits that build your self esteem and dropping the habits that damage your self esteem.
4. The role our attitudes play in our self esteem and the way we see ourselves and Forming the right attitudes to increase self esteem.
5. How to respond to setbacks without letting it damage your self esteem.
6. Creating a vision for your life that makes you feel empowered and channels your life in the right direction.
7. How to set and achieve goals, and the positive impact achieving your set goals has on your self esteem.
8. How to handle and respond to negative feedback without allowing it to damage your self esteem.
The self esteem workbook is titled: Self Esteem Curriculum and that's because of its dual functionality, it can be used as a personal workbook and it can also be used as a curriculum to teach others how to build their self esteem.
To get a copy of the free self esteem workbook simply subscribe to the mailing list and the workbook will be sent to you via email completely free. You are then free to use the workbook as you please; you can use it for your own personal development or even use it to train others.
Subscribe now to get your copy by providing your name and email address using the form below. Please note that during the subscription process, the workbook will be referred to as the self esteem curriculum, but as I have explained, they are one and the same.
Be sure to send me your testimonials once you've completed the workbook, I would love to hear how it has helped you.
YOU ARE THE GREATEST
Click Play to Listen
Subscribe to our mailing list and get our Free Self Esteem Workbook